Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another Libby Update!

Y'all, Libby is awesome! Thank you so much for your outpouring of love and prayers! It's hard for us to believe this was even the same surgery she had last week. Nevermind, the second surgery she's had in less than a week! She's recovered much more easily. And more quickly. It's remarkable. She was up today. Eating and drinking. Talking and smiling. She has some swelling. But nothing like with the first sugery. We've been giving her Tylenol for pain. And that's it. The doctor already moved us to a regular room. We are so thankful!!! (I love how God constantly reminds me. I still have no freaking clue what He can do. I thought for SURE this second surgery would be worse. Keep showing me up, God. My mindset is so small. And You are SO mighty. ) 

We ask for your continued prayers for Libby's recovery. Y'all are so faithful.  And for our hospital stay. It's predicted Atlanta will be crippled as some winter weather moves in. I'm with Annie, tonight. And Hib is with Libby. We tend to take hospital shifts. Similar to the nurses. But he'll most likely be stuck at the hospital. And he's up for the challenge. Super husband/father he is. Obviously, I would ideally like to be able to give him relief. And, of course, it pains me not to be with Libby. But there is no place I'd rather her be. No one I'd rather her be with.  And prayers we'll all be reunited, soon! 

We love you all! 

6 comments:

  1. We are praying and will continue to! May God Bless you all always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are, girl! We feel them! :) Love y'all!

      Delete
  2. so glad to hear she is doing well, you all remain in my prayers. Stay safe in this crazy weather. God is so good

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHOA isn't a bad place to be snowed in at. Those hospitals are amazing. Praying that Libby will continue with a smooth recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Thank you so much for your continued prayers. :)

      Delete