Thursday, July 5, 2012

And the Eventful

 
Today was day 15, y’all.  We’re about halfway home-hopefully! It was treatment day, and as expected the actual treatment was a breeze.

We did have a minor hiccup, though. Libby woke up with a little sore in a precarious place. The doctors suspect a possible infection. Regardless, they are being cautious and treating as such. She started two more antibiotics. Would you believe we are thankful to be in he hospital, and in such capable hands?!

Libby did seem to be in a good bit of pain, today. It was a tough day. It was actually the first time I have requested pain medication. For Libby, not me. Although, I probably would've taken some. By the end of the day she had perked up a little bit. And I got a big smile on the way out the door. We’re continuing to pray for healing, in every way of the word. We’re praying for her pain to subside, and for her to feel a bit more like herself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    I'm so grateful Nicki shared your blog with me. She is so amazing and our God is a healer!!!! Hang in there and continue to stand on his word, cause I KNOW he will carry you through and bring your precious little girl home to your family in better health and great spirits. Praying for healing and strength!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Keshia! It's wonderful to hear from you! I needed to hear that, girl. Thank you for those prayers- keep em' coming. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete