Monday, June 23, 2014

Beach Pics

 A beach trip is something I've always considered a glorious gift from God. My love affair with the beach began when I was very young. Some of my best memories as a child were our family beach trips. Hands down. All of us together. At the beach. I looked forward to it for months. I hated when we had to leave. I dreamed about when we'd go again. I feel the same way today.

 As much as I love the beach (and trust me- you'd have a hard time finding a girl who loves the beach as much as me), I'm discovering something as the years go by. And the beach trips mount. One fantastic experience after another. It's not as much at the beach. As it is all of us together. But the whole blue sky, ocean breeze, sand in your toes thing helps. :) 

Some evidence of His glorious gift this year...









No comments:

Post a Comment