Friday, December 13, 2013

December Treatment Update

Christmas is in full swing around here! And my girls, like me, absolutely love it. 
 We watch Elmo's Christmas at least twice a day. I try to deny the third and fourth (and fifth) daily requests.

Annie, a girl after my own heart, is ever the little shopper. Libby has taken a trip to the North Pole with her daddy! We're wrapping presents. Eating too much. And loving getting all the fun cards in the mail. Did I mention both our girls flipped off our ottoman while we were trying to get our own Christmas card picture? Apparently, Hib and I are hilarious. And they laughed so hard they both just rolled right off. The laughter quickly turned to tears. But we got a picture. At our sweet little girls' expense. Yep, 'tis the season!
It's also time for Libby's chemo treatment. This Monday. Would you pray for us? She'll be sedated. She'll be getting a drug she's never had before. It's replacing the drug she was having so much trouble with. Unfortunately, this new drug causes even more nausea. And she struggles with a lot of nausea as it is. She'll also be getting her IV chemo, and an IVIG infusion. It's a long day. My prayer is for Monday to go smoothly, but also that Libby is not horribly sick afterwards. As you can imagine, there are lots of fun festivities in the coming weeks!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed holiday season! We love y'all!!!






4 comments:

  1. we will keep your sweet little one in our prayers so she will be able continue in the Christmas activities all around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope your holidays were wonderful!

      Delete
  2. We will be Praying for her and that she be able to make it out to all the Christmas festivities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheri! I hope y'all had wonderful holidays!!! :)

      Delete