Monday, May 5, 2014

Learning How To Love

I didn't think much about it until I got married. The fact that our lives aren't random. They're designed by the One who knows us best.


The events. The people in our lives. They're designed by Him, too. 
 

 I laughed when Hib reminded me of this last night. Only because he was referring to himself. And the gift I was given when I married him. :) He's right, though.


Our marriage. Our relationships. All of them. He designed these to help us learn how to love.


I watch us struggle. I watch us grow. And I watch the cycle repeat. Sometimes I can almost feel Him refining us.


 And I watch my girls as they navigate their very first relationships.  With Mom. Dad. Each other. Struggles. Growth.


I see Him at work. It's so obvious. 





 These girls. These sisters. They're blessed.


They're learning how to love. 
 

Father, help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment