Saturday, October 26, 2013

Surgery Update

Hello loved ones! As I sit down to update you, I only wish I had better words to describe how your prayers, thoughtfulness, and overwhelming love sustain us. We are blessed. You are such gifts to us. Surgery went very well. Biopsy is complete. It was a long day, but Libby did great. She was pretty upset waking up, but after a little pain medication and some food she was good as new. We were exhausted, and had a much needed peaceful night. She woke up a little sick this morning, but it was short lived. And it hasn't slowed her down a bit! She is 100% Libby today, and we're so thankful! We should have some more information next week. We'll keep you posted!

The nurse commented on how much my phone rang yesterday. As always, I received call after call, and text after text. Because we have so many of these things, Hib and I juggle these appointments, and it's usually only one of us who goes. But I NEVER feel alone. We came home to a delicious home cooked meal from our dear friends. I've said it before, but I can't say it enough. You all personify His love. And it's positively inspiring. Thank you. We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment